Saturday 1st December

Guest Kev

Would really LOVE to but taking my son to indoor play area with his mate, next time DEFO!!! xxx

:) Have a lovely day then :) The joy of a full bike licence :) My boy will be coming on the bike with me :)

Macca, is 0930 ok for you?? Time mihgt change, just getting a rough plan together :/

Plan 1, meeting some other chaps at Soton, ride to Southsea to see a mate, then up through the Meon valley?? If this is the case then easier to meet you in Pompey?? Unless you want the extra ride??

Plan 2, head toward Poole, as another friend is picking his bike up from there :)

Macca, is 0930 ok for you?? Time mihgt change, just getting a rough plan together :/

Plan 1, meeting some other chaps at Soton, ride to Southsea to see a mate, then up through the Meon valley?? If this is the case then easier to meet you in Pompey?? Unless you want the extra ride??

Plan 2, head toward Poole, as another friend is picking his bike up from there :)

0930 should be fine mate, I don't mind the extra ride so will meet ya up at DG20.

Either plan sounds fine, although I'm still a newb so add a few extra minutes on incase I can't keep up with ya :lol

I'll need to be back in Fareham by about 2pm ish so might end up diving off at some point before that. Hope thats cool!

Trying out bikes today and seeing how Sam gets on - call either me or Jo when your ar DG20 as we are going out now for a ride to see how they get on. If good then we'll come over to you and see what your up to

cheers

Its really bright and dry here barely a cloud in sight but the weather said it could change very quickly, am going to risk it as its not cold enough to screw up my carbs today, me thinks ill be going a bit faster than a 125 today :D

It was a nice day for a ride today! Although the wind on the M27 wasn't too much fun.

Hope ya got back OK Kev, I stopped for petrol on my way home and my bike wouldn't start after..GRR!

The alternator is f&&ked and not charging as much as it should be - the AA chap gave it a jump start and it was fine.... :oops:

:x

T'was a dry sunny day up til about 3.30. Then it chucked it down!

We did a lot of slow work to get Sam used to the bike first thing, then headed over to DG20, but we just missed you guys. We stuck around for a cuppa, then went over to Infinity to buy some of those 'love handles', which helped a lot. Then over to ADT Kawasaki to order a monorack for Jo's topbox and a pair of crash mushrooms. We then went for lunch at the Cowherds before going over to Eastleigh to visit a friend. We were just getting ready to head over to Portsdown Hill when the weather started to change and by the time we were passing home, it got cold, dark and wet so we went in.

Again, it was a pity we didn't catch up with you, but it was a worth while day as Both Jo and Sam are much more confident riding together, so next time we'll be up for it....

Gweev

I managed to stay dry up this neck of the woods!!!

Went out for a quick blast for an hour or so on this nice little circuit to reading got back, washed the car got sponge to do the bike and the heavens opened it p*ssed it down!!! promptly pushed the bike back in to the garage dried it and took it apart lol had the idea of doing some work on it and sort of got side tracked/bored :lol:

:) Next Gweev :)

Thanks for coming Macca, sorry to hear about the charging issues :/

Also, thanks for leading us to the shop in Southsea!! After you left, we went to Portsdown hill for one of Micks huge burgers, adn got lost getting back to the shop :P

Lovely day, great to meet you, and the wind was a pain in the neck, literally.

:) Next Gweev :)

Thanks for coming Macca, sorry to hear about the charging issues :/

Also, thanks for leading us to the shop in Southsea!! After you left, we went to Portsdown hill for one of Micks huge burgers, adn got lost getting back to the shop :P

Lovely day, great to meet you, and the wind was a pain in the neck, literally.

Cheers Kev, likewise good to meet you and the others as well.

Thanks for being patient on the motorway, i'm still a bit wobbly above 70/80 especially in that kind of wind! The filtering into Portsmouth was excellent too so thanks for that, I managed to filter some more on the way home as well.

I've got my battery on charge at the moment but the AA chap hooked up his volt-meter-thing to the battery after getting my bike started and he said that he'd expect it to be at least pushing 1.3 whereas it was only pushing out 1.1 so maybe the alternator is on it's way out. Getting my chain & sprockets changed on weds so will get Honda to check it out.

Definitely have to ride out again!

Cheers,