MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Any of you newbies to site fancy this? Gonna be amazin weekend! 8)

how old are your kids vicki? ...anyone else bringing theirs?

Vickis kids are in their late 20's :wink: but MissD is taking her son and Daffers was thinking about going with her lass and theyre both 8

Any of you newbies to site fancy this? Gonna be amazin weekend! 8)

how old are your kids vicki? ...anyone else bringing theirs?

Hiya, mine are 11 and 14, but stayin with my mum and dad all weekend!

whoohoo!!

Hiya, mine are 11 and 14, but stayin with my mum and dad all weekend!

whoohoo!!

sounds like the way forward to me... only tent I have is a large 2 sided job, like two tents joined in the middle with a porch... if you want the other half you're welcome... save some space on the bike!

Awww thanks.... not sure bike will be fixed in time for this now :(

Think im gonna stay in with Willow and Akey in the campervan...dont do tents lol.... but I may just crash where i fall :)

Be good to meet you :)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I’ve bitten the bullet and bought a ticket … cheers Lee :thumb: xx

Now this is where the fun starts :oops: I’ve never done camping before, let alone with little legs :lol: :lol: I’ve got a tent but nothing else …. So apart from sleeping bags and mats, what else do I need … is there an idiots guide to camping anywhere. And will some nice kind person help me erect it … oooo-er!!! :lol: :lol:

Also, how the heck am I going to fit everything on the bike with Toni as pillion … hmmm, I’m not sure I’ve thought all of this through!!! :roll:

Is anybody else riding down on the Friday from my area :D

Any help / advice appreciated :D

daffers.................don't worry about gettin extra gear down there.......i'm arrangin to pick up gear for nas, techno n rob in the car so another one won't hurt...erectin it not a problem :oops: (the tent for all u perverts).....done plenty o campin...........all ya really gunna need is sleepin bags, tent and clothes of course :twisted: :oops: .........we're taking foldin camper so mekin tea n such aint gunna be a problem cos we got gas rings and electric...........maahooooooosive 12v battery that easily last weekend....gunna arrange for a day to pick up gear nearer time........but will probably see ya before anyway on a rideout

daffers... bring a large bottle to keep water at the tent with you, comes in handy... I'll have my stove and kettle for cups of tea and such (the only luxury I cant live without!)... and the half a tent offer that I made to Vicki still stands if you wanted to save some space.

hi all me and mrs up for that,how do i go about payment???and would be nice to meet some off u lot to.Only problem we only got a 6 person tent to big for bike i think.....!!!!!!! :lol:

hi all me and mrs up for that,how do i go about payment???and would be nice to meet some off u lot to.Only problem we only got a 6 person tent to big for bike i think.....!!!!!!! :lol:

lol, I have the same problem... gonna look a right numpty in a 6 person tent!

hiya mac ..............telephone lee on 01773 530 313 he's the organiser and will sort it for ya :lol:

I'll bring enough brew kit to sink a battleship so don't worry if ur comin on a bike and haven't got much room. We're taking our motorhome so I'll bring multiples of cups too.

hiya mac ..............telephone lee on 01773 530 313 he's the organiser and will sort it for ya :lol:

HI thanks will b nice to put faces user names :?

I'll bring enough brew kit to sink a battleship so don't worry if ur comin on a bike and haven't got much room. We're taking our motorhome so I'll bring multiples of cups too.

reckon we can run a quite decent tea n bacon butty bar between us willow :lol: :lol: :lol:

u got any room in there???? dont like camping much but dont tell the mrs :lol: