hartford marina

sad sod that I am, I was playing dominoes last night but otherwise would have been there. Can`t make next week either but definately up for it the week after. Look out for Black Bandit, black leathers and bald head. Anyone else coming??????

In isle of man until 9 june, normally help out cubs on a tuesday but will def get over there again will post date after isle of man

Geesh, I wish I was going to the TT, defo on my list things to do, along with, Route 66, Nurmbrg etc

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I could Roy, unfortunately am directing a play with local theatre group and first read through is tomorrow. Then I'm off to Assen next Monday for two weeks!! Will try and make it in July 'tho.... 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Dee Tee Jay and Yorbandit, I will be at Hartford on Tuesday if your about.

for your info Dee, look at my pickie under nman.

Come on folks, lets all meet up at some point.

I`m definately there on Tuesday, working late near to the marina so may well have me dinner there. Like I`ve said in past, black leathers, bald and riding a black bandit, so make yourselfe known.

• 2 weeks later...

Dee sorry if you made it only spotted 2 thruxtons black and a silver one but had to go at 8.30 me bike had stickers on silver full faired bandit on corner of parking will see ya another time

Yes vicki took photos on phone of meet will post as soon as got on comp

Dee, ditto yorbandit. We kept an eye on one of the thruxtons with a red, white and blue helmet on the bars, but could not see anyone loitering around it. I think I might have a tee shirt printed with my user name splashed accross the back, that way we can all eventually get to meet each other. Hope you enjoyed it if you did make it over. Next time.

Morning guys...yes I saw the black one too...I was in the last car park at the bottom end...blue and silver thruxton...but did'nt get there 'til about 8:15....I'm away for the next week...so I'll catch up with you some other time.. :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Hi Roy

yep, weather not good. I got there at about 7.00ish and stopped till about

7.30 and by then I was the only one there.

Reason I calledthe other night was that I was at the Star and Garter. Posters up every where stating bike meets no longer held here so I rode off without even buyiong a drink.