FORSALE Kawasaki ER5 12 months MOT £600 1 OWNER

Where did you get your price from bud? Seems quite steep to me considering there are plenty of newer bikes out there with much lower mileage for sub 1k.

Bikeraza and stethemonkey suggested to put the price up high and take offers

I need about £1000 for the bike to sort test etc out. So i stuck it at £1200 and loads of room for haggling

Hi ALL

Kawasaki ER5

12 months MOT

49k miles

1 owner

full history

2 keys

restricted

runs and rides perfectly

Few age related scuffs

LOWERED PRICE TO £1000 ono

please come and view the bike.

Also currently restricted

Why is people have to feel the need to Time waste ? say they are leaving then not actually turn up spent all day waiting around :/ 3 people in 1 day ?

Lots of Numpties the price is now £1000 ono..... i have been practising my theory test ;) 70-85% trying to get it up a bit more :) start a CIS Sole trader working along side new firm in April ;) so should be looking to sort my test :) and even Maybe Save for a Bandit or 350 ypvs recently viewed a Rg250 Mk3 ;) but he would not accept my offer plus i checked out insurance it was nearly 3k :roll:

Dropped from £1295 to £900 due to my numpty friends getting it in my head that the bike is worth near £1300! I am not a greedy person so lets start at £900 i am happy to accept sensible offers.

Next to come

Cbt

125cc

DAS

Bandit 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...