Lexmoto isca 125 front mudguards

Marvelstan

Hi I have a lexmoto isca and need a front mudguard. Having troubles because it is never in stock! Being a Chinese bike I have to order it in and since the corona crisis I can't ever get it in stock to be sent out to Mr. They do a blue and a black one, my bine is blue, however the colour is of no importance to me. The weather is getting iffy and I just need a mudguard on the front! So my question is this: does anyone know of another model mudguard that would fit my isca? This is my first bike and I am a complete noob so have no idea. Are there plenty of mudguards that would fit my front wheel or are bike models pretty specific for each and only the right one will fit, or are they fairly interchangeable? It's a fairly new bine, I got it second hand but it's a 2020 build. Just need a front mudguard on there I don't care if it looks pretty it just has to be functional  any help would be greatly received,  cheers 👍