Tail End BMF 20th - 21st Sept.

nman1

At Peterborough show ground. Whos coming. If we can get a list up, we could arrange to meet. Admin, any chance of putting a two list thingy up one for Saturday 20th and one for Sunday 21st. Loads of cheap kit and bits for the bike. Went back in May and was a good day out.

Cheers Vicki, enjoy the racing.

PS. to anyone planning on going Sunday, try and get there as early as possible or pre-book your tickets. The queues last time were HUGE. I plan on getting there for around 9.30ish.

Anyone planning on coming from afar is welcome to doss down at mine on the Friday or Saturday night.

hi guys anyone got official ad for the event sounds cool love a good spend will watch the weather for the dates will be there one of the days be a nice ride from nothwich if weather is good

cheers nman1 hope to c u there

Guest philgale
No worries peeps ya welcome stop fri or sat night just let us know for def

so can get some beer in LOL

sounds good to me roy.....ill be there, will find out if rose wants to come too

Ladies are always welcome as u know i have a special room just for them

Does it have a secret entrance behind the bookcase + a thick steel door? xD

See u all at the showground hopefully :)

if everyones heading over to neils in the morning, you can then head to mine if you want as its on the way, i will then take you the way i go as its on the back roads, bit more fun than the motorway, leads to the less busy entrance aswell so parking and queing will be easier

Spoken to a guy in Brampton and have arranged to leave mine at 9.15am on the Sunday so anyone wanting to join us for the ride up is more than welcome. Ash we`ll call by yours shortly after if you want or are you planning on going a bit alter. Sam whats your plans ?????