HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Hey

Another good night at the Marina.

Weird how people call their bikes names though... Ash - Honky? For a RR? And Aaron - Twinkles? For a CBR? Hmmm.

Oh, and Gubba, any time spare to do any of my ironing? Sounds a great service you're running!

:D

Took a ride over tonight, good few bikes there, sat with a couple of Ducati boys one owner of exactly the one I want :D :D :D Lovely ride home in the dark so warm out there fab!!!

What time did you get there Martin, we arrived back from Papworth at about 8.10pm and just stood in the car park for about 10 mins. and then I rode home.

Good evening out girls and guys, good ride over and back to papworth. Stomach not particularly happy about the meat intake, but it was good at the time.

I'm having teething difficulties getting the ironing board on the bike at the moment,I'll be sure to let you know when a successful trial period has been completed and pricing has been established.

What time did you get there Martin, we arrived back from Papworth at about 8.10pm and just stood in the car park for about 10 mins. and then I rode home.

Got there about 7pm left about 8ish so must have just missed you and took a long route back via Royston across to St Neots then Haverhill and twisties to Newmarket took a couple of hours but it was too warm to go straight back :cheers: Hopefully see you next Tuesday :D

SV650: 0-60 mph 3.76 sec

CBR600: 0-60 mph 3.6 seconds

muwhahah

suzuki GSX R600: 0-60mph 3.51 seconds :up:

Well if we're playing this game :P

Honda CBR600RR: 0-60 mph 3.2 seconds :mrgreen:

Ash, your bike IS called Honky. FACT.

And we all know that 0-60 figures don't mean much... it's not how fast the machine physically is, it's how good the rider is. As the old saying goes - it's not what you have, it's what you do with it!!! (Or something like that)

:P

SV650: 0-60 mph 3.76 sec

CBR600: 0-60 mph 3.6 seconds

muwhahah

suzuki GSX R600: 0-60mph 3.51 seconds :up:

Well if we're playing this game :P

Honda CBR600RR: 0-60 mph 3.2 seconds :mrgreen:

:damn:

As the old saying goes - it's not what you have, it's what you do with it!!!

if we're not allowed to use that one, neither are you! :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Chucking it down in Brampton at around 6.00pm but stopped at 6.20ish. Rode over and by the big roundabout near the marina the roads were dry :shock: Quite as few turned up despite the black clouds looming. Hopefully full meet up next week