HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't remember if that was your old one or not :D I just remembered it was red in front and silver at the back too. ALthough it does look more pointy and shiny! What happened to the old one that was making funny noises?

I'm a bit quicker now that i'm finally getting used to actually using the rev range :mrgreen: Now I stay in second gear until it hits the sweet spot and I think "oh shit...." and then i know it'll be time to go up one soon 8-)

Hope the weather is good.

someone to race? got a track? :wink:

unfortunately, I'm off rowing training this evening (now that my back has been somewhat sorted) and isn't it dark after 5pm nowadays?!

I got freaked out the last time I rode in the dark, on dipped beam at a rather large lean angle, i don't seem to be able to see where I'm going.....unfortunately I've not got self levelling lights like that on my next bike.....the bmw 1600GTL 8-)

• 2 months later...

My bike will be out this week hopefully.... first time this year... usually it'd have been out by now but one of it's lights is out due to a loose connection so I need to fix that first.

My bike will be out this week hopefully.... first time this year... usually it'd have been out by now but one of it's lights is out due to a loose connection so I need to fix that first.

Glad to read you`re still about. You must get over to the marina when we start going on Tuesday nights.

Yep I do agree, can`t wait myselfe to be riding out in the sun and sitting on the grass at the marina having bike chats.

yeah, I can't wait too! Went out very briefly at weekend, superb. The requirement to wash bike afterwards - not superb. In fact, it's still due a good polish, I'll be doing that later....

as mine past the M.O.T today i have been out most the day... its been great to be out ... cant wait till the tuesday night gatherings again... with the over sized burgers and the bike chat what better way to spend a tuesday night

I can't wait, get to show off the new bike some more :D

It's only a Honda, come on now. If it were a Suzuki, we all know you'd be ten times more excited to show it off. :wink:

as mine past the M.O.T today i have been out most the day... its been great to be out ... cant wait till the tuesday night gatherings again... with the over sized burgers and the bike chat what better way to spend a tuesday night

Glad to read it passed the M.O.T. :thumb: