Willingham Woods (Lincs,near Market Rasen) Sun 12 April 1pm

chris128

Hmm dont know how I missed it then... he lived on Legsby Road.... must drive around with me eyes shut!

:shock: thats not the least bit scary

exactly how much would a taxi to skeggy be lol

well that was a bit of a disappointment :( I got there at about 12:45, sat on my own for a bit and then text'd a few of you to see where you were... didnt get a reply from most so after about an hour of sitting on my own like a retard I went for a quick ride and then came back, tried to call some of you and then found that some people had already been and gone... so I sat around for about another half hour on my own, then got bored and went home. Oh and to make it even better it pissed it down all the way home. Good times.

Not sure really

Were we aiming for about 12 ish ?

I thought the idea was to be there for mid day yeah

We were there from 12.15 to 1.15... had tmbf on helmets and bikes, but unfortunately no signal there. Neil had been trying to get in touch with you before we arrived. We had a look for your bike but couldnt see a 125cc there.

Im sorry we missed you, but we did everything we could.

Was nice to meet you neil and neil :) and nice to see you again scol1... thanks for the lift techno... oh and taz :up:

Bugger, I should have come to this. Oh well, I tell you what I did do today though, I went to Sherburn. What a load of old toss that was. In there definative "wisdom" they had some charidee thing on which comprised of a medocre pub cover band a Police tent and 4 other stalls selling odds and sods. I could only view it from the other side of the perimeter fence because they were charging £5 entrance to get in the place and they can shove that right up their fa'rt'pipe!! so I left after 5 mins and went to Seaways instead as did quite a lot of people when they saw the entry price.

lol except replying to my text or ringing me...

anyway, doesnt matter now does it :) have to meet up another time when the weather isnt quite as crap! :D

Chris, sorry we missed you fella :3some:

I tried to call and sent you a text, signal there is rubbish

I didnt get any of your texts untill we had left and stopped to fuel up at Louth

I got there at about 1150 and the rest about 20 mins later

We were up on the bench on the grass and constantly keeping a look out for a 125

I saw 2 come in and both were ladies with their partner/friends on bigger bikes, and that was it

We didnt leave until about 1315 as there was no sign and I couldnt get a signal to call again

I'm sure we'll sort something...oh and if it makes you feel any better I just got a good soaking coming home from "ull

Was great to meet all you guys, sure will see you again soon

Happy days :mrgreen:

lol except replying to my text or ringing me...

anyway, doesnt matter now does it :) have to meet up another time when the weather isnt quite as crap! :D

Chris, sorry we missed you fella :3some:

I tried to call and sent you a text, signal there is rubbish

I didnt get any of your texts untill we had left and stopped to fuel up at Louth

I got there at about 1150 and the rest about 20 mins later

We were up on the bench on the grass and constantly keeping a look out for a 125

I saw 2 come in and both were ladies with their partner/friends on bigger bikes, and that was it

We didnt leave until about 1315 as there was no sign and I couldnt get a signal to call again

I'm sure we'll sort something...oh and if it makes you feel any better I just got a good soaking coming home from "ull

Was great to meet all you guys, sure will see you again soon

Happy days :mrgreen:

yep that is a major problem there :? :shock:

yep that is a major problem there :? :shock:

Sure is

I just got approached by some flame haired biker chick asking me if my name was Neil aka cleedubber...of course I denied such a thing and ran away very quickly :lol:

:wink:

lol looking back i bet you wish you had! haha

Not at all, was great to meet you guys.......at last....missed you at Cadwell and I was in probably the most inconspicious car there that day and def the only person in shorts and flip flops :lol: always helps when you have a mobile number ( and a signal :roll: )....and a bit of an idea what someone looks like

Good to meet you neil, regardless of the weather I had a good day.

Did notice the weather got better as I got closer to home 8-)

Nice to see neila nd Tracey again, and viks we definatly need to sort some signals for assen :lol: