Giving the nod - do you?

Anton17

<t>Do you give the nod to other bikers?</t>  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Do you give the nod to other bikers?

• Yes
    • No

I nod at everyone on two wheels. even chavs on 2 strokers, i get a lot of nods back off them aswell. If the weathers good and I see a Group of riders I slute sometimes aswell :)

People I don't get nods off are most harley/cruiser riders, older riders, and middle aged blokes who ride around in the summer on old mod style vespas, thinking they're cooler than everything, wearing open face helmets with cigarettes in their mouth, Aviator sunglasses and nothing to protect them but their khaki coloured parka jackets.

And Cruise control!! Such Luxuries.. :love:

Erm... cruise, heated grips, electric screen, hazard lights, intercom, MP3 player, satnav, Bluetooth phone, height-adjustable seat, pillion backrest, armrests and ashtray :D

All this plus 300 miles on a tankful, 35Kg of luggage capacity, it could only be...

http://www.wedgeneering.co.uk/images/Dscf1021a.jpg

My willy is only average though :|

Just after I passed my test was out on a jolly and got 'nodded' at for the first time.

Was so suprised (concentrating on riding bike :oops: ) I couldn't decide whether to 'nod' or 'tilt'......

Ended up lookin like the Punkha Walla off It Aint Half Hot Mum :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing it was nobody I knew! :roll:

And Cruise control!! Such Luxuries.. :love:

Erm... cruise, heated grips, electric screen, hazard lights, intercom, MP3 player, satnav, Bluetooth phone, height-adjustable seat, pillion backrest, armrests and ashtray :D

All this plus 300 miles on a tankful, 35Kg of luggage capacity, it could only be...

http://www.wedgeneering.co.uk/images/Dscf1021a.jpg

My willy is only average though :|

ashtray????

I nod / acknowledge 99% of bikers...... The only people i ignore are the chavs on scooters that ride around with trainers on,no gloves and tracksuit tops ..... I HATE THESE PEOPLE !........ Weaving in and out of traffic with no sence of the highway code , They havent grasped the use of indicators . AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH...... breathe in....breathe out.....breathe in .......breathe out....... Thats better, calm is restored !

I even nod to harley riders..... but they have their own rules which i think state they must only acknowledge other harleys :booty:

The first time you come off your toy doing 30 - 35 mph on one of them roads thats got stones set in tarmac wearing your tracky bottoms and suffer gravel rash..... you will rush out (when your wounds have healed) to buy either textiles or leathers .

:up: ]

Ahem! i ride a 50cc motorbike!! hehe, beat that! okay, its a scooter with L's but its shaped like a motorbike, anyway, i get lots of bikers nodding at me.

I nodded at a chav once, and he gave me the finger :(

Never heard about salutes though. do explain...

Always nod, too much road rage so a few friendly nods makes for a happier journey. commute daily past the test centre in swansea so hope a friendly nod to the 'L' plates will help them through their test, it did me.