Will there be any good deals on exhausts at NEC?

The situation is that when I went to Hein Gericke to sort out an exhaust for my bike, they told me it would take two weeks to arrive as they are 'made to order'. I decided to leave it as I wont be back from Uni until mid December to fit it anyway. So, shall I wait for the NEC, will there be good deals on exhausts or just the companies advertising their products? The reason I want to know is that if there isn't, I want to order it from HG so it'll be at home by xmas so I can fit it etc. As after the NEC I wont get a chance to go to a HG before I get back from uni.

I know that you wont know exactly but if anyone has seen companies doing deals on exhausts at the NEC before it would be good to know, cheers :)

The cost of stands at the show is huuuuge so true deals may be thin on the ground. It is possible, but you will need to do reseach in the retail prices and delivery time elsewhere so you will know that your exhaust is a real bargain and not just full of hot air*

* See what I did there?

That's a good one para, that'll keep me laughing for days ;)

It's true that the stands cost a lot and real bargains might be few and far between...however, the people working on the stands MIGHT (and I stress that because it's a long shot) be stupid. When I worked there for a week for a company I used to work for I didn't have a clue how much some products were supposed to be (I was the company web designer and was just helping out) so I actually ended up selling stuff for less than cost price...oops! But the customers were very happy and the company was run by w**k shits anyway so I didn't mind!

I went to the NEC two years ago on the last sunday,Blueflame was knocking £50 off the rrp,not a lot when you consider the cost of going to the show,plus the exibitors usualy try to move on old stock