Oulton Park Sat 20th **NOW WITH VIDS ON PG3**

Guest philgale

Guest philgale

a group from TDR forum are doing it. iv got a few lined up but this is the first one.

thinking feb 26th oulton march 12th and 13th at cadwell and april 4th and 5th at anglesey

fingers crossed :D

Guest philgale
might come to the 13th of march at cadwell........ :D

come on the 12th mate with a tent and stop over and have a few tins and a bbq....its always a good laugh

Guest philgale
some of us have to work 4 a living.........lol :lol: :lol:

won,t be able to get friday off used all my hols up :(

come down after work just for the beer and bbq and then join in the track day on saturday :twisted: you know you want to

• 1 month later...

Enjoy! You gonna take any video or will your new camera not have arrived by then? I meant to ask as well, how are you planning on mounting the gopro to your bike? They only seem to do suction mounts or adhesive mounts for it and I cant see any kind of screw hole or anything on it that you could use to attach it to the bike securely..

They actually came and asked me at my last track day if my camera was screwed on to the fairing and not just using suction/adhesive mount, I said yes and they gave it a bit of a tug n it didnt come off so they believed me... glad it didnt fall off half way round the track!

Guest philgale

i will be using the stuck on connections the ones in the bottom of this pic.

http://drivingspirit.com/storage/2009/11/gopro-hd-hero-02.jpg

im hoping the new cm shows up before then, i will be disappointed if it doesnt but ill still have my other one so no matter what there will be some videos up the following day...

Guest philgale
Got this pencilled in..... plan to come in van n bring tea/coffee catering etc......any requests?? :lol:

What times u all aiming to get there?

im aiming for 6.30ish :mrgreen: plan to set off just before 6...

hey phil as promised i said i would come over and c u at oulton park only round corner from me need some details what time place. could meet you at shell garage near blakemere craft center i will be in the car though let me know or bell me number in contacts

Guest philgale
hey phil as promised i said i would come over and c u at oulton park only round corner from me need some details what time place. could meet you at shell garage near blakemere craft center i will be in the car though let me know or bell me number in contacts

i have your number already and you should have mine :lol: i will be there very early, will plan on being at the gates for 6.30 so could prob meet you before 6.30 its only 5 mins away to oulton from there.

if you come pst blackemere on your left, turn left at the lights and oulton is signposted...

ill pm you my number now mate