Got myself a nice leather jacket:)

...for £7 from ebay lol. Not new but in very good condition :mrgreen: Also £17 for a leather gloves and just a helmet left but that obviously not from ebay... well, unless I try one local an get one like it cheaper on net :) Put a bit on a bike also :mrgreen: Auction ends tomorrow at noon so I hope I'll be very close to riding soon :mrgreen: Bike unfortunately is one of the chinese 125s but I don't care. Good enough for me to learn a couple of months until I do my full tests :roll: Soooo roll on biking lol

Sensible move there pal, "keep the skin your in", you`ll need (not compulsary) some good boots for ankle protection and either textile, leather or denim jeans with ec approved protection. Good luck with the test etc.

Well we all buy what we can afford and even cheap stuff is better than none :mrgreen: Of course it is better to buy new and quality brand items as you can be sure they will protect you better than some old, cheap stuff. But in my opinion items are getting better with price rise only up to a certain point. I doubt £600 jacket would be any better than £300 good company jacket so I wouldn't waste my money on anything TOO expensive. I just for example can't understand price range of those Shoei helmets. How £600 helmet can be much better than £200 helmet?? Of course it may be a few grams lighter and made from some outer space material but come on... Its like difference between good MP3 player and Ipod, technically they are almost the same, even some players are less annoying than Ipods but APPLE sticker just adds 40% to the price...

But thats only my personal opinion :mrgreen: