Cadwell Double Header - 5th & 6th July 10

Netmeister

Guest philgale
Doesnt it cost more if you crash the bike though? (like you did last time :lol: )

if you crash yours you still gotta fix it.....and with a hire bike you dont fix it just give your money and away you go....did you see my brothers after he smashed it up at oulton, granted only cost about hundred quid to fix but its time as well

Guest philgale
Sorry I've already dibbed Vicki as pit girl :up:

...saing that, I'm gonna have Martin from Lady Snoots. Maybe I'll ask him to put some PVC on.

dibbed vicki? is it just me or does that sound rude :lol:

I have a pretty good SLR camera, but not done any track day motion shots yet.... will hopefully get to track a couple of times before and have a practice... will probs need a different lens with bigger zoom though.. which I doubt I will afford by then :(

Will do ma best :)

Guest philgale
I have a pretty good SLR camera, but not done any track day motion shots yet.... will hopefully get to track a couple of times before and have a practice... will probs need a different lens with bigger zoom though.. which I doubt I will afford by then :(

Will do ma best :)

if its a canon i got a lens you can use if rose isnt using my camera....

Guest philgale

we need more people to pop along and watch or get involved riding, might be a good time for people to do there first TD as there will be a good amount of us that know whats happening and may settle some of there first time nerves...

v, you can always use my cam if you want, or you can get pretty near the bottom of the mountain and hairpin and get good shots without a huge lens

No worries.. if I cant get a decent lens I will give yours a try.... although I can take from a good distance away and zoom in when editting with good results :)

lol seen that done a few times! Ouch!

I will bring ma laptop to download pics straight on to and you can see what the pics are like during the break :) Any you like I can soon put on disc :)

Have you guys actually booked these 2 dates yet? I'm guessing there will still be plenty of spaces left if I leave it until the end of April when I get paid again so might leave it until then..

PS I'm liking the ticker in your sig Phil :P

Guest philgale
In the same boat as you Chris. Won't have the money until end of this month, so will book them beginning of May most prob. If all else fails it will be a double at Brands :mrgreen:

you cant start a thread for a TD and then get everyone to book then change it to another track :up: