Cadwell Double Header - 5th & 6th July 10

Netmeister

Guest philgale
:lol: I know I know I know. I really want to do Cadwell and I can't wait to go, BUT if by chance it's full come May, you'll all have to come Brands :thumb:

im booking it this month, well gonna reserve my space, and book mallory for the 3rd...

Can you by any chance ask if it's filling up when you ring them? If it is then I'll ring and reserve too (if they let me)

EDIT: Oh and another thing, did you want to keep this as a TMBF day? Was thinking about chucking a thread up on TDR.

I'm not fussed either way.

Spoke to No Limits today just to ask if there was still loads of room left on this so that I can leave booking it until next month and they said yeah that wont be a problem at all, so I'll book it once I've been paid on the 28th :)

Guest philgale
Any word on your holiday Phil?

ill know on the 14th mate :thumb: if im off then its gonna be straight on phone to nolimits to reserve my spaces in fast group :mrgreen:

Guest philgale

cant get the time off work :crybaby: my manager has already booked the time off for something and we have just lost a member of staff so i got next to no chance....still not given up but its not looking good.

im sure you will all have fun without me :crybaby:

fast

PhilGale (both days)

inters

chris128

Netmeister

novice

Blakeatron

Guest philgale

for sure, im free any day after the 16th but looking at going vegas for a holiday so dont know if its gonna be then or later in the year

Guest philgale
which month are you talking about, July?

yes mate....got one planned at anglesey in may but may look at booking another if its not too far away....my try mallory or rockingham

Guest philgale
Ah Phil you suuuuuuuuuuuck! Well keep trying mate if you can, wouldn't be a TMBF meet without ya :(

im touched :lol: i wont be holding my breath, but iv not given up....

Guest philgale
No limits have got a double on the 19th & 20th July at Cadwell?

now that would be nice...will look into it

im sure chris will do 4 cadwell days in a month....

Guest philgale
What you reckon Chris?

cant believe we're trying to persuade him to do cadwell, it should be other tracks we're persuading his to do...