Princess Pootle About Nov 18th

Guest justarider

you can shove your tiara where the sun dont shine dear :shock:

Up your A*se honey....your wearing one 8)

you have no idea how little chance there is of that happening do you?

Hooli it's only for the photo!!! Not asking you to parade down the street with it on am I?!

Macca, if you pass next week, let me know, and will ride about with you anytime :) Hold on, sod the passing bit (assuming its not cbt), will ride about with you anyway :)

Up your A*se honey....your wearing one 8)

you have no idea how little chance there is of that happening do you?

Hooli it's only for the photo!!! Not asking you to parade down the street with it on am I?!

err let me think about it....

... NO :roll:

right i think that we are aiming for leighton buzzard for about mid day ish, poss earlier, and then heading down to the ace, i did look at getting a route there, but im hopeless with directions, just ask nell, :wink:

No probs on that Borile

--what way are you thinking of going up???? cos could scoot along M4 otherwise was going Swindon-Oxford--LB

JR, fancy a meet somewhere in Oxford in the morning? A34 to Oxford much better than M25 all the way to Leighton!! Have a chance for a blap about before the pootle too ;)

Kev ---J'ase was going to meet me at Foxes Diner about 09.45 which is at Berrinsfield A415 junct. with A4074 then scoot across to A329--A418 to LB--

---does that sound ok or on junct of A34 / A420 Botley????

not worried at all on place--say when and where and I'll be there

Kev ---J'ase was going to meet me at Foxes Diner about 09.45 which is at Berrinsfield A415 junct. with A4074 then scoot across to A329--A418 to LB--

Is jase defo coming then coz he told me he might have to work......maybe he was kiddin me....dunno.....?

Botley junction would be better (read easier) for me JR. Borile will be riding up with me too. Aim to be there at 0930??

Magic. Don't know why, but read tea as 'have a fag??'

Borile, meet you at Basingstoke at 0815.

justarider, will be at the Botley junction around 0900 - 0930.

j_ase, we will be with you as planned, if you are coming :)

I've just read this whole thread and I am extremely confused about whom is meeting where and what time..............

If peeps could PM me if they're meeting in Leighton centre and at what time so I know when to get my ass down there??? Cheers much xxxxx

PRINCESS READ CAREFULLY YA NEED TO BE AT LEIGHTON BUZZARD TOWN SQUARE TOPLESS AT 10.30 TILL 11.00 SO AS WE ALL ARRIVE WE CAN SPOT YA EASILY OK.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:shock: will be there at 10.30 on the dot, there's a big steps thingy, I'll sit on that, ya cant miss it!!!

still wanna ride pillion u know xxxx

It's a long way for me hun........if jase dont mind I'll go pillion with him this time and then next time I'll ride..............dont wanna be a girlie pants but I'd rather........I'll still get to meet everyone and have a fantastic time xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PRINCESS READ CAREFULLY YA NEED TO BE AT LEIGHTON BUZZARD TOWN SQUARE TOPLESS AT 10.30 TILL 11.00 SO AS WE ALL ARRIVE WE CAN SPOT YA EASILY OK.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:shock: will be there at 10.30 on the dot, there's a big steps thingy, I'll sit on that, ya cant miss it!!!

still wanna ride pillion u know xxxx

Princess did you read Yorbandits message properly---

---and yer riding yer bike-----no pillions for you---have a good night on your Birthday too---get some pics