Princess Pootle About Nov 18th

Guest justarider

Hiya Guys...

Got wet...and cold.... :?

But went....and met every1!!!... well those who were hard enuff for the weather - :lol:

And yes p125 went...not on the 125 mind :oops: ...skanked a lift with j_ase....

me and header were not there long as we missed every1 in the mornin as we got up l8.... :wink:

sum rite nice old skool bikes were there 2day....triumph bein my favourites... :D

I have some pics and will post them asap 2nite... 8)

You are all blingin....x

The bandit is home safe, wet and bloody cold, nice to meet ya all and some nice machines to gawp at as well

Same as...

And my v twin 1200 was a single 600 for most of the journey :P

Helen you need to sort your priorities staying in late :wink:

Drew I dont have a pole to show her I dont slide down them only blow them up hehehe

Was a good day, think most the rain was actually snow from what i have been hearing on the radio, been in about 2 hours and now warm.

Kev you werent the only one to suffer at the hands of the gremlins, it was a lonely frightening ride home as carbs played up all the way back, pratically had no power wouldve been better off on a 125!!!!

From wot P has said she intends to be back, Roy is gona spank her else i think :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was a good day depite the turn out ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!) Nice to meet (in order of appearance) Princess125, Susieque, Yorbandit, Topbird and Header. Met you before J-ase, so you dont count :P Will certainly attend Fox's again, when the weather dries up :P Had to wring me socks out at LB!!! Borile had a rough start to the day :/

It was Keith---

---mate 'phoned to ask and said he wouldn't even have attempted it--Mel64 pm'd to say the same---

--when your hands are numb with wet and cold after only 50 miles operating the bike safely is impossible and ,for me, a 250 mile round trip would have been foolhardy to say the least--did 85 miles in it--

--hope you're OK Borile

Bike full from Winchester, ran ou at Abingdon!! (running on one cyclinder used mre fuel??) Trip counter so far = 102 miles. Refuelled at fleet on the way back from the ace, at 133 miles, and with some 40 miles to go...

Round trip of 275 miles.

did promise Princess i would go, so.. :)

We didnt wait too long for you justarider, an what little time we did wait, it was under the flyover :P

im ok, bike needs new fairing, and ill be needing some new leathers now :(

but otherwise all is good, just glad that guy had a gravel front drive, otherwise id have ended up in his garage,