Boots for large calves and wide feet

I had some Oxtar Boots which were the best fitting I have ever had and I have big calf and wide foot. I have broken one zip and will get that repaired because they are a quality boot and worth getting fixed.

It depends a lot on your budget as well. Economy boots that fit are Swift which are ok, and Nitro which are ok but neither of these are as good quality wise as the Oxtar.

I think Oxtar were bought out by TCX, I don't know if they continued with the generous widths under the new brand name.

Another to try are BMW dealers they stock some good boots generally but the prices are high.

My recommendation would be Alt-Bergs.

About the same price as decent off the shelf boots, but they do a bespoke service and make to measure.

Always score highly in RiDER Power.

Superb boot, waterproof and strong. They also do reburbishment - resoling, or panel replacement increasing the life of the boots infinitely.

Not the latest looking, but fantastic piece of kit. http://www.altberg.co.uk