New Era at cadwell this sat 7th

Stu

I know a few faces from the pics thread here but i'll grab a few mobiles from the contacts incase I cant find any one

David i have just PMed you my new mobile number

Can deffo make it tomorra,will meet at Bridge at your time Vik,what side of bridge,don't want a repeat of last time I arranged to meet there.

Going out tonight at 8.00ish,will check board b4 I set off to see who'll be there.

J.

meet us at the layby before you go through the toll's

we will be there around 10.15 - 10.30

we will wait till your there before setting off so if your late we will wait and if were late dont think we have set off :?

see you there

ps got your number out of the contacts section so will ring you if i need to get mine too if you like :thumb:

Come on guys... anyone else fancy a ride out to Cadwell today,.... we'll be there about 11:30. so if u fancy joining us, we'll see u there:)

Pid.

Well.... had top day out... me, stu_m, vicki, Scol1, julie (Stu_m's mam) all rode down to Cadwell, met up with steve (one of stu's mams mates) and kevin (grantham ninja)

One of Vicki's mates Fella;s (richie Welsh) was racing there today on a triumph 675, unfortunately... didnt do to well with 2 offs throughout the day.... but... weather was good... and was good to meet a few new faces...

Bumped (not literally) into cuckoo on the humber bridge on way back... good to meet u too mate,

looking forward to the next one... :)

lol scol....I dunno either, but its grabbed all your attention!

Had a great day guys, thank you. Me n Stew were set to get pissed last night, but watched a dvd and was soooo tired!!

Thanks for doing the shopping and cooking Stew.......think Stu has a pic of you on his phone he might post later.

Thanks again for a lovely weekend xx

ps...ya feet still smell :up: