module one confused!

right, i have been looking to do mod 1, i have looked on the dsa website, an it says £15, does this inc bike hire?!, also i have seen a bike school saying mod 1 for £70 inc test fee's, bike hire and a 2 hour lesson, although when i called them, they said they don't do the test.

it's making me so confused and i'm wasting time, i want to book my test asap, help? pleasee :(

When I did my Mod 1, I didn't have my own bike so I had to do it through a training school. I used one of their bikes, did a two-hour manoeuvers session and the test itself for £135.

From what you are saying it does sound confusing...are there any other training schools in the area which you could try?

there are a couple, but one wants me to pay £650 for a 3 day course, which isn't really what i want to pay and another one that wants £140 for the same things i get from the first school, so i thought i would go with the cheaper option, i also done my cbt with these, an i know they are a good company, just a confusing one

Sounds like for 70 you get a 2 hour lesson and use of the school bike during the test which I would expect that the school will have booked for you at a local test centre.

15 is the cost of the test alone so the school are charging 55 for 2hr lesson plus use of bike in test.

went to the centre earlier and they said they are willing to do my mod 1, but i have to do a lesson etc until they say i'm ready to to take it and pass, would £125 for 5 hours of lessons, bike hire and test fee's be too much?, or would i be ripped off?

Sounds bloody good to me

My local is £35 an hour for lessons. Bike hire is £5 on top of that (going to have to do that once, they've managed to schedule me and the Mrs in for lessons at the same time) and fees will be whatever they are, as it were.