kevlar jeans

Hood. Far more reassuring with their use of kevlar damn near all over the jeans (well, para-aramid or something - the same stuff for all intents and purposes) than stuff like Draggin' only putting patches here and there :?

Guest philgale

:stupid: i got a pair of hood jeans, customer service is spot on with them too.

i ordered the wrong size and changed my mind about colour and they sent a new pair out before they got mine back, dont see trust like that usually

i ordered the wrong size and changed my mind about colour and they sent a new pair out before they got mine back, dont see trust like that usually

Probably won't see it for long either, as you KNOW sooner or later some dick is going to abuse that :crybaby:

As far as i know, it's mail order only.

that sucks i wanna ride my bike soon

Best get on the blower then :P

To be fair, it's a very small company, therefore they get stuff done quickly. They cut the leg length down to what you tell them to.

I've always used Draggin Jeans. Not a probably.

This time I got the draggin K leg, which are like a long john, full kevlar with double at the arse and outside of legs.

You can then wear what ever you wish over the top!

Alls good so far! 8-)

I wear a pair of Hood K7 Black Jeans, having not fallen off whilst wearing them (touch wood) I can't comment on how effective they are when sliding down the road. I also purchased the knee and hip protector inserts, which I find are really simple to fit into place and once there, they don't move around or require readjusting (I like simple things :lol: )

They're comfortable and feel just like a normal pair of jeans, they don't look too bad either, no they're not going to compete with your £150 pair of Diesel jeans for looks and design, but that's not their purpose.

In terms of protection, I feel safe in them and comfortable with the protection they should provide, obviously they can't compete with a pair of leathers, but for what they are, I'm more than happy with them.

I took a couple of pictures for you (front and back), to show you the para-aramid lining, as you can see it doesn't cover the whole of legs, with the lower parts remaining exposed but much of this is covered by my boots, so I'm not fussed about it.

Hope this helps in someway. :D

IMG_0593.thumb.JPG.182c24f926928aae0b50a73538f41ed5.JPG

IMG_0590.thumb.JPG.38007abda153277e6ebc333780cb6bc3.JPG