trying to get my money?

basically i have done three bike lessons now, on the second and third lesson they said i was fine and ready for my test, i booked this in.

i forgot what time my test was, so on my way home i popped in there to ask, and the person behind the desk was saying i should do more lessons, saying i'm not ready etc, which annoyed me, an when i said that the instructors have said i'm ready, she claims they told her i need to work on my pulling away, emergency stop, clutch control, gears... although i have never locked the wheeles, on my first lesson i stalled it once on a hill, and i done the slow ride etc fine.

is she just trying to get money, or do you think the instructors are just telling me one thing, but telling her another?

so a woman behind a desk who hasnt trained you or seen you ride is saying you need more lessons!!!

talk to the intructor tell her to sod off :lol:

i bet she has listening to a convo and got the wrong person or something

so a woman behind a desk who hasnt trained you or seen you ride is saying you need more lessons!!!

talk to the intructor tell her to sod off :lol:

i bet she has listening to a convo and got the wrong person or something

What Stu said, listen to your instructor and not some desk-monkey that has no idea of your abilities or skill level!

thanks :), thought it could have been her just trying for money, thats why i never bothered booking in more lessons because of it, i mean, im pretty sure in the 15 months i have been riding i would be more capable than she is saying

Hmm where haven't i seen this situation before?

1. Honest employee of firm decides client/customer is ready and tells them that.

2. Boss / bean counters decide that not enough has been milked out of client/customer yet, and possibly even gives honest employee a telling off.

3. Boss / bean counter tries to get client/customer to reconsider their readiness and pay out more.

The answer is - nowhere!

Anyway, whether the firm is honest or not in this circumstance, the point is that your instructor wouldn't have told you you were ready unless he/she believed it. So it's either a mistake, or a ploy to get more money out of you.