CBR 125 CLOCKS

Guest spr476

I have a CBR 125R 2005, second hand bought, the speedo clock is in KPH with no MPH on the dial.

what is the best way of changing to MPH Clocks.

Whole new UK Dash?

Replacement speedo?

Some sort of converter and overlay?

or welcome to other idea's

You sure it is in KPH? Does it say it is on the clocks or is it just that the spedo is out?

An easy way is to stick stickers with mph where they should be, but I thought CBR's sold in this country were in mph

Yes this seems to be an imported model, so it is in only KPH.

i just think it would be easier to get hold of second hand dash of ebay to replace with MPH

im not sure what the CBR dash is like, but yea, a replacement dash would work. I am not sure if you can change just the clocksprobably not, but I presume you could replace the speedo with new clocks attached if you see what I mean. If you can, and decide thats the way to go, just be aware that it may not look right because it may be more, or less weathered than the rest of the sash so could be blacker than the rest of it and not fit in

Also Im not sure how you would change the mileage on the second hand ones. It probably wont be easy