Side Panniers

Hey,

Im looking for side panniers for my FZS600. I am looking for soft ones.

The reason being I need somthing where i Can take my gym stuff in one and work stuff in the other.

Is there anything where i can keep the panniers connected to the bag and it still be secure and waterproof? Or somthing which is easy to remove and put back on and im not fiddling about with my bike looking like im arguing with it?

I have no experience in this area, looking to spend anywhere between 60-120 squid!

Recomendations please!

Cheers,

Gareth

I have the Oxford First Time soft panniers. The are easy to fit and roomy etc, and are good for the occasional weekend use. However, I wouldn't want to use them every day. They aren't difficult to fit, just a right faff! You will have to have a play around to find the best way to fix them to your bike (I can fit mine in around 5 mins now :D ) but not something i'd want to be doing in the wind and rain. If you're going to be using them all the time then i'd probably go with a 46l ish top box.

Ride magazine did a decent review of soft panniers a while ago..

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/Ri ... 20test.pdf

:cheers:

Thanks, it is going to be more or less everyday, looking at top boxes too. The idea behind the side panniers was to split my gym and work stuff up. But thanks for the advice :) Appreciated. Hate fuffling about!