Bike safe now only £10.

Just has this email:

Good Morning

Further to your booking for a West Midlands BikeSafe workshop this year, we are pleased to announce that the police force have managed to secure funding, allowing them to reduce the cost of the workshops to £10 per person. We have therefore refunded you £25 per person on your booking. This can take up to 3 days to reach your account.

Enjoy your workshop and we look forward to receiving your feedback after the session.

Many thanks

Jenny

Jenny Luckman

Office Manager

National Booking Service

08444 151206

1 Rye Hill Office Park, Birmingham Road, Allesley, Coventry CV5 9AB.

I find it really crappy that you can only do BikeSafe with full license. I tried signing up with them after I did my CBT cos I felt like there was still more I could benefit from learning, even drove to the police station to see where it was before I booked it - then website said must have full license to book. Makes little sense to me to only have this option for people who have had their full, hardcore training rather than just a day of going round a car park, on roads a bit and a bit of highway code. Would have loved to have had more training after I did my CBT! Esp as I then enquired with place I did my CBT about a bit more training after and was quoted £100 :shock: . BikeSafe was only £40 and got a lot of time with trainers etc.

Moan-y moo! Have a great time on the course, let us know how it went :mrgreen:

moo...bikesafe isnt training as such, its an assessment of your riding, and some hazard awareness briefing.

probably more useful for full licence holders who have been riding a while to reassess their riding , and gain feedback