Manchester area anyone? ?

im on the otherside of manchester in glossop

dont mind meeting up somewere for a ride if you fancy it

only passed my das a week ago though

im on the otherside of manchester in glossop

dont mind meeting up somewere for a ride if you fancy it

only passed my das a week ago though

hi mate no worries ive had a five year break so it feels pretty new again to me too lol. ill pm you or vice versa when im thinking of going out,usually out every other weekend at least, need to try to find a meeting place to for regulars in manchester area!!

In urmston, need to get miles under my belt, give me a shout if your going for a play!

right near me mate im in eccles must be about 2 miles lol. my brothers got a bandit too he might come out if hes not polishing the bloody thing all day :lol: told him to just stick it on a stand in his room!

Sale over here, there's two of us. If I'd have seen this earlier you could have come along today, we went over to Doncaster for the Bikesafe show. it was heaving!!

In urmston, need to get miles under my belt, give me a shout if your going for a play!

right near me mate im in eccles must be about 2 miles lol. my brothers got a bandit too he might come out if hes not polishing the bloody thing all day :lol: told him to just stick it on a stand in his room!

Sale over here, there's two of us. If I'd have seen this earlier you could have come along today, we went over to Doncaster for the Bikesafe show. it was heaving!!

bugger never mind i had to take my two girls out for swimming lessons so im stuck till 11:30am at the minute need to get it changed to a saturday!! ill pm you my mobile if you like along with the lad from urmston and the others. i get paid next friday so if anyone fanices it maybe we can plan something!

Hi, was also at bikesafe today with al, my son. I'm the old fart that rides a tourer and doesn't keep up over the tops. You don't give any sign of seniority, but if you have to take your kids swimming you're a lot younger than me. Anyway I'm in stockport, only 10mins round the 60 from you.

Hi, was also at bikesafe today with al, my son. I'm the old fart that rides a tourer and doesn't keep up over the tops. You don't give any sign of seniority, but if you have to take your kids swimming you're a lot younger than me. Anyway I'm in stockport, only 10mins round the 60 from you.

hi there mate, im 33 lol kids are making me feel older though by the day :D more than welcome any time. ive just pm my mobile to a few of the lads to keep in touch ill send you mine so we can keep in touch when to meet ect.

• 1 month later...

Hi mate im about a mile away but for you im guessing we would need to stick to roads and no motoways. Cant remember lol. Anyway some days dont have to be a mad one. Will give you a shout sometime. Hopefully there will be a few of us going out from the north west. Its been a bit quiet at the minute.