MOD 1 passed today

I im quite new on here Passed mod1 test today felt great after it having no minors or comments of the test instructor looking forward to my mod 2 test now 1 more lesson then it will be booked hopefully in the next 2 weeks can't wait to be on the road

Shane

Yay! Well done! MOD2 is a doddle, just relax and enjoy the ride and you'll do fine

That's exactly my experience too. Failed the mod 1 more times than I care to remember and hated it more with each passing fail.

I eventually came to the Mod 2 and was surprised that I actually enjoyed it and passed it first time with one rider error (not slowing down quickly enough going into a 30 mph)

Good luck with it.

John

I have booked my mod 2 for the start of next month so fingers crossed I have been looking at triumph speed/street triple r as a first bike and the kawa z range as well would these be good for a first bike?

Shane

Congrats Shane, I have just passed my MOD 2 and got my bike on the road and have to say there is no feeling like it. I am still buzzing and grinning like a Cheshire cat. MOD 2 is a doddle, you will walk it. :wink:

Speed Triple is a Great bike.....but I'm not sure I'd recommend it as a first bike........don't get me wrong, it's a fairly docile bike at low revs.....but has a tendancy to lift the front wheel if you give it a bit of a handfull in the lower gears...... :wink: It is overall an easy bike to ride...and the riding position really suits me......but maybe a bit of time on a 600cc bike first would be beneficial..... :)