theory test

When i last did my theory test they sent a confermation letter thru the post.

I booked it last month and had nothing. Do they still send a letter?

If not what do i need to take with me?

https://www.gov.uk/driving-theory-test/documents-you-need-to-take-to-your-theory-test

You need to bring both parts of your driving licence - the photocard and the paper counterpart.

If you have an old-style paper licence, you must take your signed driving licence and a valid passport. No other form of photographic identification will be accepted.

If you don’t have one, you must get a passport or update your paper licence to a photocard licence.

How did you book? You should still be getting conformation of when it is.

I booked mine online and was sent a conformation email. I would be ringing them if you havent had anything back.

if you book online, you can choose your date and time and pay on the spot. better still, turn up to the test centre in the morning and they will probably just put you straight in. I arrived an hour and a half early for mine and i was in within 5 mins of reading the information.

How did you book? You should still be getting conformation of when it is.

I booked mine online and was sent a conformation email. I would be ringing them if you havent had anything back.

Booked online. I had the email, i just assumed id get one thru the post.

I know the date/time just wasnt sure on what to take and to find the email id have to go thru 300 odd emails

Run a search through your emails for text like "motorcycle theory test" and you should find it pretty quickly. Alternatively check your bank statement for the date you paid and only check your emails for that date. Simples!!