Tonfanau ( mid Wales)easter Sunday 23-03-2008

rennie

:lol: they'll be the noisy ones :lol:

shame you can't make it chuck was looking forward to seeing you again

shame you can't make it wolfie was looking forward to meeting you.

am getting my bike back on sat. complete with grab rail but it's looking more and more likely we'll be in car.

hope all you campers have got your thermals! :lol:

Guest philgale
If I pop by the campsite on Saturday to say "Hi!" How do I find you? :?:

no idea where your coming from, but im meeting 5thwildhog at chester services at about 10, if your around there tag on mate...

If I pop by the campsite on Saturday to say "Hi!" How do I find you? :?:

no idea where your coming from, but im meeting 5thwildhog at chester services at about 10, if your around there tag on mate...

Ta! but I'm coming over from Telford and have family type plans for the am and early pm. I'm then allowed a day's pass to play. :D

:lol: have just texted vicki, she made it to campsite, even negotiated hairpin bends.v and kids,akey, willow and kids, roy and son, keith and babs and chicane are all on campsite, drinking and playing guitar heroes :lol:

Guest philgale

just spoke to roy and vicki and they are all there in akey and willows van playing strip poker..... :shock:

roy is the only one on a bike with his lad.....

Guest philgale
roy is the only one on a bike with his lad.....

Burger it! Now I have to go on my bike. :? Heated grips all the way I think!

ill be on bike if its now snowing when i set off....and i dont have heated grips.... :cry:

Me n Houd will be on bikes, leaving Bangor around 9:30 Sunday.

No heated grips either :lol:

and the 'Held' gloves are firmly locked in the summer drawer so it's back to the old but warm an faithful 'el cheapos'!

Got a feeling my so far unused one piece waterproofs are gonna get christened too :(

Guest philgale

well gonna set off from my sofa to get dressed pack bike up then off to missd's to load her car up then off we go.....

para you coming pondy cafe today for a bacon butty? will be meeting roy there at 12.30 think houd and jota are going too

Quite possibly - one eye on the weather, especially the wind element, I may even take the topbox off to cut down on the 'Spanish Galleon under full sail' effect.

Guest philgale

wind nearly blew me away houd never mind cobwebs.....jesus

anyway at missd's now got stuff in car so will be leaving within half hour...

houd dont forget my number....can ring me if im not at pondy

Well was not a great turn out for a pondy meet lol, but the 4 of us had a good natter and sent our regards to all the rabble at the campsite. Hoping Phils got piccies of the snow, was a bit hairy going down the horseshoe mainly because inside and outside visor plus my glasses were misted up and covered in snow. Thankfully the fast bikers stayed at home cos me wobbling around at 40mph mustve been a sight lol.

Looking forward to tomorrow now :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Back safe n sound, hell of a good day 8) 8) 8)

Great dry weather all day, heavy snow on the ride home but we made it lol, improves my riding no end 8) 8) 8)