Tonfanau ( mid Wales)easter Sunday 23-03-2008

rennie

me home safe too :lol:

Brill day! rain,wind,sleet,snow and sunshine with a crisp wind at Tonfanau! was on such a high when I got home I washed the bike :lol: :lol:

One piece oversuit worth it's weight in gold....kept me warmish and dry :D

hi all just dropping a quick note to all on this weekends meet brilliant weekend freezing but well worth it

thanks guys for making me so welcome it as great to meet you all again

couple of special thanks one for willow vicky and akey fo the brews and food and mostly your hospitality always making sure okay

a massive thanks to philG and missD for putting up with me tagging along

thanks big time awesome ride one i will never forget

will post again later shower needed and hot food 8) :thumb:

Back safe n sound, hell of a good day 8) 8) 8)

Great dry weather all day, heavy snow on the ride home but we made it lol, improves my riding no end 8) 8) 8)

nice one houd it was gret to meet you again geat time had 8) snow was a bit dodgy for me but well enjoyed the whole experience

Gives me a bit more confidence in the tyres lol, good to meet you too, I know I shouldve come down last night as it sounds like I missed a blinding night but still enjoyed being with my buds.

Weve done a lot of talking today about a massive group meet in Wales, I may look at a weekend jaunt finding a b&b maybe, all welcome lol; imagine if we all invaded a small welsh village, for no other reason than to hear Vickis idea of the dialect lol.

Met some new faces today, always good and anyone whos not been to a meet trust me its great, your all part of the family here so next time be sure to click yes Im in! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Gives me a bit more confidence in the tyres lol, good to meet you too, I know I shouldve come down last night as it sounds like I missed a blinding night but still enjoyed being with my buds.

Weve done a lot of talking today about a massive group meet in Wales, I may look at a weekend jaunt all stay at mine, all welcome lol; imagine if we all invaded a small welsh village, for no other reason than to hear Vickis idea of the dialect lol

Thats very generous od you martin......best ask the wife tho first :wink:

Guest philgale

back frozen solid....

i ended up wearing 2 pairs of socks, long johns, thermal tshirt with 2 other t shirts my leathers 2 fleeces and my textile pants on top.....still f**kin cold...

got some great photos as well....just need to trawl through the 674 pics i took in 2 days :shock:

...........and a massive thankyou to Willow for her superb cooking and to Vicki for providing the evenings entertainment along with Trevor ;-) u 2 make a lovely couple :lol: and also the much appreciated warm brews and to everyone else for being there and making it an enjoyable time :D...........oh and to Houd for allowing me, once again, to perfect my skipping skills....... :lol:

bathed, in pj's looking forward to a nice warm bed with no noisey neighbours and no snorers...(5th lol) could hear ya hunny ;-)

i object i don`t know how it could have been me i was awake all night shivering and i could hear snoring

i may have had a little go :shock:

but not guilty for the most

see i think snoring is a lie made up by women so they can nag men cos men have no proof its like the idea the light in the fridge stays on when the doors shut you have to open it to check :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2MeDRrvMaM

see another situation when it was not me i have never met these people

:lol: :lol:

Me and the lad are both home now bloody froze poor murray is but made good time dispite the sleet and snow

What a superb weekend just shows ya can have fun even if the weather is doing its best to freeze and soak ya

we're back, bathed and now chillin out.

Thanks for a fab weekend folks. Great fun! Although I expect nothing less..... :wink:

glad you all had a good time did,nt think you would need to chill :wink:

home safe, yep thanks to everyone for an awesome weeekend, special thanks to Willow, Akey and Vicki for heats and eats.

Oh and Houdi I'm heartbroken I never got a hug :cry: :lol:

will start putting up some of the 98:shock: pics over the next couple of days

glad you are all getting back okay just put pics up in gallery under events good one of phil on way home with ice stuck to his top

am gutted i did not stop and photograph every second of the journey on the way home to share the views with you all as they will stay etched on my memory for life 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest philgale
glad you are all getting back okay just put pics up in gallery under events good one of phil on way home with ice stuck to his top

am gutted i did not stop and photograph every second of the journey on the way home to share the views with you all as they will stay etched on my memory for life 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

your not wrong.....some lovely views, cant wait to go back when the suns out