Theory test

Is there a major difference between the motorbike theory and the car theory? Didn't read the highway code at all before the car theory

I passed my driving test before theory tests were introduced, not passed my bike theory yet, some of the bike stuff is common sense, but its not worth taking a test if you've not studied, I'm using the highway code and also an app called 'mototest' on android

Hi, I used an iPad app called, Motor Cycle Theory, by Deep River Developments along with their Hazard Perception app. Pretty good on the whole, I managed to get it passed first time. :mrgreen:

Hi, I used an iPad app called, Motor Cycle Theory, by Deep River Developments along with their Hazard Perception app. Pretty good on the whole, I managed to get it passed first time. :mrgreen:

That's the one I'm using, good revision methods, timed tests and it tells you the reasoning behind the correct answer, I like the hazard perception training too

+1 for this App. Covers about 99% of the questions asked. The hazard perception bit is not quite as good but there lots of free clips on the internet you can find and practice with too.

I used this site;

http://www.camrider.com/

If you have an apple or android device they have an app for £2.49 it had 99% of the questions and most of the hazard perception clips where also on it, I passed easily and was dreading the hazard perception :D

I used this site;

http://www.camrider.com/

+1 for this. I also used the government websites mock tests as well but for some reason that one's not working atm.

I also used the official DSA theory test disc for the most part as I was given it from a friend who passed his a few years back.

If you type in motorcycle theory test and motorcycle hazard perception test into google there's a fair few websites you can use to practice.

• 2 weeks later...

Uktheorytest.com motorbike version. I downloaded the app and used the "practice" function with immediate feedback turned ON in the settings. I did my CBT on Friday and booked my theory on Saturday and got a cancellation for today! Next appointment everywhere else was 2-3 weeks off!! I just did it and got 50/50 for the question part. I was actually blown away how similar the questions were to the real thing. There are about 800 questions and I pretty much did them all including someone of the trial areas that I struggled most with (bike license, stopping distance and signage) twice. I was lucky to get 50/50 but I swear I got a handful or difficult once because I remembered doing them on the app. Well worth it in my opinion. I have nothing to do with them - just a happy user! Probably spent 6 hours in total revising for it just going through questions.

I used HazardTest2hd for the hazard perception app. Worked well as well but only spent about 20 minutes getting the hang of this section.

Well after studying alot less than I probably should have I passed yesterday! Time to book the big test :D Cheers for the help guys, used an app on Windows phone, can't remember the name of it but it worked.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I passed my theory on Tuesday, can't stress enough about reading highway code from cover to cover, 47 on multiple choice and 62 out of 75 for the hazard perception [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]