MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

I'm going to the circuit, might not bother on the saturday tho, tv is better for quals. I mailed Lee from the organisers saying I wanted to get into the event but not stay overnight and he replied " No problem" nothing about prices tho, but as its only a tenner for the weekend I wont quibble if theres an entry price.

Anyone fancy a ride out saturday afternoon after the quals? Weather depending and all that of course

Got full w/end ticket for track for the price of Sunday ticket using coed out of MCN think it was mcngp! if you going Sunday ya might as well get full w/end tic for same price!! just in case weather is not the usual, p@##ing down!!

To be fair the best day to stay away from the track imo is raceday!

Its more packed and the bikes are out less and moving faster!

Pass the dutchy mick am sure if weathers fine we could organise a bit of a pootle!

Dont know what roads are like close by cos normally in car..but if we have bikes be a shame not to.

Yeah im on the full weekend ticket as well matey.

Matt

Not gonna bloomin see ya then are we :(

Yeah ill be there on the night times but Saturday/Sunday day time ill probably be more at the track than at the camp site thing :)

Gotta go to the track as i have to see rossi live, i missed the opportunity to see schumacher in F1 because by the time i could afford to go he had retired, i went and it wasnt the same without him so im not missing the chance to see rossi :)

Matt

If you wanna cook your own stuff drew lad, it says its gotta an onsite BBQ so i dunno, im gonna take some stuff to make me breakfast i think for the sunday mornin :)

Matt

Fair one..............I was thinking of some of those throw away ones from asdas and some burgers and baps etc. Dam sight cheaper than what they will charge I'm sure.

Maybe I'm just thinking of a bit of a forum party on the site aswell as the main event .........especially if its kack or raining :roll:

Anyway Mrs Drewster has gone and purchased half of Go Camping with a tent that looks like a mansion and will no doubt take 3 days to pitch. I said a little gas cooker for brews and she has returned with what I would describe as a six ring hob and oven ffs...............see what happens chaps when you send a women to do a mans job :lol: