MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Ive changed my plans, probably come down the friday now try and get a decent spec, stay friday night and saturday night then home after the race..

Matt

Debs will be able to help you out on that vicki, just booked and paid for tickets for the weekend....................poor matt......hehehehe :wink:

Not doin normal tenty thing though............gone up market.......usin foldin camper.............with awnin on will make huge space to relax n have a few liquid libations

Yay.... an extra night to pick on Matt :twisted:

Touch me woman ! Ill release the dogs, then the bees, then the dogs that shoot bees out their mouth !

You've been warned :)

Matt

Yay.... an extra night to pick on Matt :twisted:

Touch me woman ! Ill release the dogs, then the bees, then the dogs that shoot bees out their mouth !

You've been warned :)

Matt

Yo matt, just figured it out......................it's cos their gettin old.......they''re tryin to recapture their youth by lookin back 20+ years n tryin to take on the younger generation :peep:

Yo matt, just figured it out......................it's cos their gettin old.......they''re tryin to recapture their youth by lookin back 20+ years n tryin to take on the younger generation :peep:

:shock:

I'm still young....ish :wink:

Too ruddy right..................i gotta live with one o them gorilla's........n i happen to like me plums where they are...........not as ear-rings :shock:

Too ruddy right..................i gotta live with one o them gorilla's........n i happen to like me plums where they are...........not as ear-rings :shock:

your dangerously close to whereing them as a hat decoration, nevermind earings