The Youth of Today...

Joeman

I can understand why people do it and the appeal of it, just personally it doesn't appeal to me, plus with my car now doing any mods would just make it look like really chavvy, I even waited to buy one without blacked out windows!!.

Well I suppose it depends on the car really, most of the people doing big mods to their small fiesta or corsa probably are a bit chavy... but modding a car like an s2k or something isn't going to make you look like a chav.

I've got a Range Rover now and most mods I see done to them are cringeworthy!!,I agree though tastefully modded cars are nice, I put some newer wheels on it when I had an SL 55, but still kept manufacturer wheels it freshened the car up a lot imo.

Funnily enough I never considered changing the exhaust on it, if I still miss one thing about that car it is the noise.

think yourself lucky..

The only cars you see around here, is a crappy rust bucket camo painted polo, with BRIGHT yellow headlights,

and a row of vauxhall corsa's...

I cant say much about crap cars to be fair.. .Me and my misus currently have a 2003 plate focus 1.6 zetec, thats sluggish as f**k, shite on fuel, and high mileage :lol: But it does the job and cheapo to insure for both of us..

Other than that, just a crap tonne of tractors :(