Kriega rucksacks

Anyone got these? I'm after the R20 or R25 but not sure whether a) the 25 will be too big for me or b) whether the 20 will have enough capacity for a reasonable amount of shopping or stuff for longer trips.

Thanks in advance!

I havent got the Kreiga bags because of the cost, however i have a 20 litre and a 30 litre bag, i cant get all too much in the smaller one, so usually one supermarket carrier bag of shopping along with a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes is all that takes to fill it up.

The 30 litre i use mostly for work as i can get all my gym kit (decent sized towel, toiletries, trainers,shorts,tshirt, water bottle) and my food for the day with a bit of room to spare.

I'd say for quick trips to the local shops or clothes for a day or two the 20 litre will be fine, any longer than that you'll need the extra space.

They are the best Gill, I've had Kriega virtually since riding and each one has been used virtually every day, all year. I've had the 15' but now have the 20. It takes my work clothes, shoes, waterproofs and sometimes a packed lunch. The shoulder straps are very comfy and the waist strap holds it all in place. The weight is all taken on the shoulders so I'd go for the 20litre, you won't be disappointed.