Leather Jacket

Looking at getting myself a nice leather jacket for all weather riding as i just keep finding textiles failing me, any recomendations? Prefer just a plain black leather, nothing fancy. Gonna head up to Orwells saturday and have a look.

I have the Richa Mugello jacket, little bit more than your budget however it comes with a decent back protector which is worth the extra if you can stretch to it.

Been very impressed so far, it's got vents that zip open front and back to allow a cool breeze through and a removable thermal liner for when things get a bit colder.

i have the black and white one, but it is also available in just black.

Really comfortable on and off the bike, leather feels good quality.

http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcy ... rod/199186

They also do a slightly cheaper jacket which also has good reviews. :thumb:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fashion-Leather ... B008ENM31O

Bought that from a stall at a show.

Was tight at first as is all leather, but one it gave, its so comfotable.

Ive came off in it too. came off before a roundabout on some gravel and slid about 10 meters give or take.... only a scuffed wrist on the jacket and a half in scuff on the shoulder....didnt even feel a thing.

For its price i really cannot praise it enough.

Im the same as you when it comes to looks, wanted something plain that was able to be worn off the bike if needed. but is protective enough as well.

Comes with a thermal liner, its really not needed, its warm enough without it, even in overcast / cold mornings, but each to their own.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fashion-Leather-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Jacket/dp/B008ENM31O

Bought that from a stall at a show.

Was tight at first as is all leather, but one it gave, its so comfotable.

Ive came off in it too. came off before a roundabout on some gravel and slid about 10 meters give or take.... only a scuffed wrist on the jacket and a half in scuff on the shoulder....didnt even feel a thing.

For its price i really cannot praise it enough.

Im the same as you when it comes to looks, wanted something plain that was able to be worn off the bike if needed. but is protective enough as well.

Comes with a thermal liner, its really not needed, its warm enough without it, even in overcast / cold mornings, but each to their own.

Actually i can fault one part of the jacket.

the pockets on the jacket are stitched so well that its hard to bend the leather to get your hand in there. lol, its fine if you got small hands, but my meatpaws struggle sometimes :)