Carb balancing

Lumor_uk

Have had old CG carbs apart but not willing to take the plunge with my bandit yet.

Don't know if related or just coincidence after having fuel tank off to fix idle adjustment I messed up (eventually remember to reconnect vacuum hose to carbs) bike is now gargling low revs even when warmed up. Getting two outside plugs out (easier) one looks good the other carbon Fowled. Is that a good sign valve clearance and carb balance needs doing? :popcorn:

Well after having the tank off and fixing my idle adjustment, new clutch cable it sounds like a tractor. :scratch: looking closer I don't know if I'm pinching a vacuum hose on the left side. Will wait for my new inspection lamp to come after dropping the old one.