short levers

Hi all, can anyone give me a pointer as to where l can find some stubby - short levers for a YBR 125 Yamaha. Sue's took up riding and is struggling to reach the levers.

ebay mate, £15. I've had mine on for a few months, colour has held well and they feel nice and solid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Short-Adjustable-Brake-Clutch-Levers-For-Yamaha-YBR125-2004-2010-YBR250-07-13-/181863015626?hash=item2a57e164ca:g:aEoAAOSwHmhV7-Fd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they take a little while to arrive though, mine were around 4 weeks, but for the price can't complain at all.

I've got something very similar fitted on mine (but the folding kind with not-so-easy adjusters), £18 for the pair and they're sound! Colour is still looking strong, and they're nice and solid. I wouldn't buy many Chinese made bike parts, but I'm 100% happy with these things.

ebay mate, £15. I've had mine on for a few months, colour has held well and they feel nice and solid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Short-Adjustable-Brake-Clutch-Levers-For-Yamaha-YBR125-2004-2010-YBR250-07-13-/181863015626?hash=item2a57e164ca:g:aEoAAOSwHmhV7-Fd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they take a little while to arrive though, mine were around 4 weeks, but for the price can't complain at all.

Thanks for that, looking at those, there for the 2004-07 model the one we have is 2016 as of yet I've not found a set, apparently the levers from the earlier models are not compatible

I dont think "short" levers is the correct term here Chris

you want some with a decent span adjuster so you can adjust the lever closer to the bar

Pazzo levers have always had decent adjustment on them although they are expensive!

Got some of these (or similar) on my Ducati, really good value :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CNC-Short-Adjustable-Brake-Clutch-Levers-For-Yamaha-YBR125-04-10-YBR250-07-13-/131599243215?hash=item1ea3ed17cf:g:3ggAAOSwEetV7-Fg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;