2co or 13s ? R6

Adam88

Hi, sorry this may sound like a dumb question but does anyone know if my bike is a 2co or a 13s ? Only asking as looking to get an exhaust for it as looking to do a few track days this year but the baffles are out from previous owner and I think it’s gonna be too loud lol! Also anyone know which would be a nice decent exhaust for it which will pass for track ?

Many thanks Adam

CBCBAC7E-A8AA-4A2F-A085-A34A1DF45D94.thumb.jpeg.d6ce73d65857f11e5b30dfe49c349464.jpeg

Thanks stu went to bike to get seat off but forgot all my tools as they in my van and ain’t for the Allen keys to take it off lol, on the other hand I just see something I ain’t sure what it is lol? Any ideas ? Sorry I ain’t had th bike long and ain’t to clued up what’s what I’m sure it’s some kind of remap thing ?

396F05F6-DD7C-4C29-8B4B-AA2D1C2BC888.thumb.jpeg.1885b5132f5e3aa5e5aae9dec75222f7.jpeg

Hi, you have a Power commander 5 and it looks like you also have the Auto tune box as well, for more information hop over to the Dynojet website. And as you say controls the fuelling.

Thanks yeah just read the descriptions about them can switch between 2 maps or something like that, which I wouldn’t have a clue about :/ as got the bike from super bike factory and didn’t get much info what the bike has had done etc, I know it’s been imported from Germany but that’s about all I know and also it has had regularly services etc but nothing performance is wise, gonna also be getting a speedo healer to change the kmh to mph as that’s annoying lol