POSSIBLE PICNIC AT DERWENT WATER SUNDAY 17 AUGUST

Guest fat controller

<t>I'LL BE THERE</t>  

29 members have voted

1. 1. I'LL BE THERE

• YES CAN MAKE IT
    • NO SORRY NOT FOR ME

Guest philgale

im just about to set off and open the shop then on to matlock bath....

started to drizzle here but looking like it will clear....

see you all later :D

thanks alot ...nice meeting u lot, had a good ride, lookin forward to riding with u guys again...especially birdy, ure ammmmaaazzzinnnggggggg

i just had to quote that - again

ha ha

cheers mate

Guest philgale

woohoo im back.....what a day, what a ride....

think the highlight for me was blasting down the snake with FC both going flat out with no wheels on the ground :D :D :D

thanks to everyone who turned up, and lets not leave it ages before we have another :thumb:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............by eck that thur was fun.............first time i managed to stay anywhere near ya phil...........only on the straights mind ya......................when i get used to the zzr mebbe i can get a bit quicker on the twisties too..........................an feck me i nearly shat mesen when the wheels left the road on the snake :shock: ..............still grinnin like a maniac :wink: :D

thanks alot ...nice meeting u lot, had a good ride, lookin forward to riding with u guys again...especially birdy, ure ammmmaaazzzinnnggggggg

ha ha

cheers mate

Dear God! U've unleashed a monster now Neil!

ha ha

cheers mate

Dear God! U've unleashed a monster now Neil!

Well that's what ya get for bein over-protective hun...........ya gotta let 'em off the apron strings some time ya know.........mind i suppose it's hard to let go at your age :D :seeya:

its fine mate....say shes older (altho shes not) but even if she were to age....with every year..shed age like a fine wine

:love:

lmfao

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh creep :D

but does'nt really OLD wine taste more like vinager :lol: :lol:

whos picking on my forum mum :lol:

FC, the zzr goes well......and yes was a strange sight looking in my mirrors and seeing you :lol:

am gunna have to watch mesen for a week or two tho phil............i keep forgettin just have much power difference there is with this bike an even with the little un on the back before i realised it i was pushin 90 on the dronfield bypass comin home..........................must remember don't need to wring it's neck to go quick with this one :lol:

Guest philgale

lmao....i chased down a gixxer thou on the a515, he wasnt trying but i was flat out lol

made that road seem really short tho....made good time getting home with a stop at the cat for a pi55 and to return a call to my bro