Lexmoto titan

desilva07

Hi I’ve got a Lexmoto titan with a 150cc conversion and it was riding fine until I couldn’t go above 50mps on my way to work so I took the front end of the engine off to inspect the valves and piston head to see if there was a problem as I did the conversion, nothing was mechanically wrong with it but i was told by a motorcycle technician that it sounds like it’s misfiring so I start trying to diagnose the issue so I checked if there was spark and there was a consistent spark which lasted for a straight 5 seconds and I didn’t quite understand what could cause that so I removed the ignition coil and inspected the connections and there was water ingress into the coil pack from the wire that goes into it from the spark plug so I cut the HD lead and crews the coil back on and tried it again and there was no spark but all the connections were clean and there was 100% a good connection from the coil pack to the HD lead so I’m thinking it’s further up the line 🤷‍♂️

• 10 months later...

Hi people, I have a lexmoto viper 125 year 2020 and I'm wanting to put a top box on it.. it has a grab bar/rack on it which i think comes as custom.. I'm hoping to attach the top box base to it.. My question is - will I need to buy an additional rack to achieve this or will I be able to proceed without doing this?

2 hours ago, Cleveland James said:

Hi people, I have a lexmoto viper 125 year 2020 and I'm wanting to put a top box on it.. it has a grab bar/rack on it which i think comes as custom.. I'm hoping to attach the top box base to it.. My question is - will I need to buy an additional rack to achieve this or will I be able to proceed without doing this?

I can't find any pictures of this model with a rack, only grab bars.

If you do have a rack, most cheap top box will come with a mounting kit. This bolts directly to the rack.

More expensive models like Givi, you will need to purchase a mounting plate.

23 hours ago, Cleveland James said:

Hi mate... Yeah, I thought I would need to get a rack... any idea what rack I would need to buy to fit on my bike?

Lexmoto do a rack, but it looks like it's out of stock. You could try emailing them.