Motorbike Insurance - Locked up in self storage vs in garage

thevoyager

In a bid to save space in the garage was thinking of getting self storage lock up, have seen a place now, it is locked up in a warehouse and in it's own locked up 50sqft room. 

My question is do the insurance folk see this is an extra bonus (i.e cheaper insurance)? The fact it is essentially locked up 4 times.. 

Main metal gate, main building door, inside unit door, and then locks, alarms and tracker on the bike itself... You can't get any more secure than that can you. 

Edited by thevoyager
more info

2 minutes ago, Old-codger said:

Check the small print of the self storage lock up as there could be a clause that all fuel is drained from the bike and no flammables to be kept in the unit.

It is checked and asked.... I can freey take the bike all day long... They are insured for it. 

• Like 1