Bmw r1200gs ews fault

david

hello im new to the forum, can I ask for help please ? I have a non running bmwr1200gs , I bought the bike as a non runner its got a ews fault , so ive looked on line and most people with this fault replace the key antenna (uncoded) which I have tried bought a new one still same fault , so then I bought the motoscan app and a obdlink mx to read the codes there were loads a fault codes on it ,  the bike spins over but no start , anybody out there any idea  , I did wonder if any body has an old working BMSK (ECU) to try to see if the motoscan app sees it then I would know its a wiring issue? ive tries tracing out the wires from the antenna to ecu and they buzzed out ok HELP PLEASE

Edited by david

nope no alarm fitted , update  ive tried a used ecu and chassis ecu , ignition switch and new antenna , still the same  , only thing left is the wiring????? checked wires from antenna to ecu and all seems fine , there must be a problem in another part of the wiring? what's left??thinking of changing the loom , cheers