Gibernau...

Guest drlove

he has to be the biggest legend of all time i heard the speculation but i think that is all it is. however i would love to see him come back to any kind of racing. i must admit i was a massive fan of gibernau, dispite the crashes.

Guest nastro azzurro
he has to be the biggest legend of all time i heard the speculation but i think that is all it is. however i would love to see him come back to any kind of racing. i must admit i was a massive fan of gibernau, dispite the crashes.

He was good but i wunt go quite that far........

Guest nastro azzurro
Think I'd rather see the fast guys from 250 move up than gibbers take a seat!

After the last lot that come thru.... Lorenzo Dovi Et al.... I agree there.....

Plus... if all the Ex GP riders go to WSB what a series thats gonna be...... :lol:

• 2 months later...

I reckon Sete will ride for the team in 2009 and I'm sure he may have a hard time, I mean no offence to him but he quit at the end of the 990cc era, the bikes have changed the riding style has changed, and he's had two years off.

No doubt Gibernau is still one hell of a rider and will do well but I wonder if he might be moved out for 2010 for a younger Spanish rider now they have the team set up. :twisted:

If so Gibernau should go to WSB this time instead of retiring, he could go win the title probably.

• 2 months later...
Is currently injured and will miss the next test Quater at least has a muscle tear in shoulder so not be on bike before beginning of season

did he fall off.............

......AGAIN!!! :roll: