Visor

Guest Ninja-Bear

Guest Ninja-Bear

I have a no fog visor on my HJC helmet, but it still doesn't stop it fogging up so bought a fog guard that fixes by velcro to inside of helmet. Its good but makes breathing difficult :roll:

Anyone got any tips ?? :cry:

Guest Ninja-Bear
Open the visor ? :?

Well its kinda cold when you do that at speed :roll: :roll: But I do a bit when doing 40 or under :wink:

I hope thats when your in a 40 zone :thumb:

Certainly ossifer :shock:

I use Pinlock myself have done for two years never had a problem with fogging

there are some homemade remedies like shaving gel,washing up liquid,stardrops, as anyone tried any of these

Fairy liquid works a treat, I used it all the time....until someone (not sure if it was drew actually) told me it weakens the plastic of the visor and can make it brittle and shatter :? So now I got Arai men to fit me a Fog City.

I brought one of the "Fog City Optick" visor inserts but after about two weeks the thing came un-stuck and refuses to stay stuck so back to using the old Bob Heath anti fog spray. This works OK for reasonably short journeys, but tends to wear off after about 3/4 hour and in very cold weather.

I`m up grading lid in march so I`ll think I`ll go for the pin lock system

Guest Ninja-Bear
Stop breathing :?

Oi Vikki and Nickki...right bloomin double act aren't ya :evil: :evil:

Actually kind of sorted it just about, moved the anti fog mask up a bit inside the helemt, and breathing through nose and not mouth helps :wink:

I use Pinlock myself have done for two years never had a problem with fogging

there are some homemade remedies like shaving gel,washing up liquid,stardrops, as anyone tried any of these

Fairy liquid works a treat, I used it all the time....until someone (not sure if it was drew actually) told me it weakens the plastic of the visor and can make it brittle and shatter :? So now I got Arai men to fit me a Fog City.

:lol: You mean I've actually said something usefull to do with biking?? :roll: :lol: ...........................Naaaaa Couldn't have been me :wink: