HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

not me,,, I'''ve other plans unfortunately...

weather doesn'''t look that great either!!!

Will try to make at least one before the nights draw in,,, but not for a while,,, will be doing moving stuff next week and then in Italy the tuesday after...

Tom and myself should be there. Also his sister has just passed her CBT and bought a 100cc scooter, so I think she is coming along to help boost her confidence.

Hello, my first time.

Just to let everyone know the scooter, now modified should be showing its new livery when i next bring it to hartford a week on tuesday. The website is now up and running, seebelow for address .

Please visit my site.

See you all a week on tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Not for me! I'm now in cambridge (although bike still where it was) and tuesdays have once again turned out to be weights night at the boat club. Different club, same thinking. Rowers are a unique breed.

Loads of peeps. :D Was a nice night to be out on the bike

You missed a good turn out mate.

Your holiday stalker was ther too. lol.

Bugger susie, would have been good to meet up. I would have been rushing around after finishing my tea and getting ready to be out by 7.30 so I gave it a miss. If next week is as good, weather wise I`ll make sure I`m there.