HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Not been home long - got stuck in an extra meeting in Kent so no Marina for me tonight. Working from home tomorrow as car in for service so may have to take a 'long detour for a bottle of milk' at lunchtime

• 4 months later...
Hi all,

Somebody told me the Marina changed hands and doesn't welcome bikes anymore?? *shocked*

When do you guys plan to go first this season? I am quite looking forward to it actually.

they could be in for bit of a shock on a tuesday night soon then

• 4 weeks later...

Clocks forward on sunday morning so won`t be getting dark till around 7.30pm. If weather holds, I may venture over on Tuesday. If fine and dry I`ll be leaving mine at 6.00pm. Join me if you wish.

We should hopefully be there, I'm at the office setting up a new analyser Tues pm but it will be OK if I can get away earlyish - going to rearrange our running nights to leave Tuesdays free :D

6.00pm at mine then folks, anyone else want to join me and Ash for the ride over is more than welcome. Won`t be stopping too long though, I think I have a domino match :lol: :lol: I can hear you laughing now so stop it. :lol:

Hey all

I will be down the Marina soon, probably not this Tuesday or next but after that I will be down there every Tuesday for the whole summer!

Can't wait to get back on the bike (obviously I haven't been on my bike since October)

Guest David

So is this meet still happening, I tried to get to one about 2 years ago and got lost in the Huntingdon ring road :(

So is this meet still happening, I tried to get to one about 2 years ago and got lost in the Huntingdon ring road :(

thats because you dont go into huntingdon you get to the roundabout whre the bp garage is and the a141 goes right and signpost says st ives left and turn left there towards st ives and its up on the right hand side

Did not make it due to working late. By the time I`d had me tea and cleared up I thought feck it and sat and had a cuppa instead. Dropped from dominos as well so no beer either :cry: