MotoGP

MrOrange

So we all torn between watching the MotoGP or hoping on our bikes?

I just been glued to the MotoGP myself, not that i can ride atm due to, well i think you all know..

Anyway im having a break from getting square eyes - im off to go look at a Thundercat 8-)

Same here mr orange but i watched the 125 race bradders top man and scot and danny in the top 8 brill result hoping for more , i went bike shopping as well and will prob end up with a new 1250 bandit but not signed anything yet

So we all torn between watching the MotoGP or hoping on our bikes?

I just been glued to the MotoGP myself, not that i can ride atm due to, well i think you all know..

Anyway im having a break from getting square eyes - im off to go look at a Thundercat 8-)

i record it with v+ so i can watch it at my leisure later on 8-) had a nice little ride out, but its a bit windy. great win for bradley :cheers:

I think the key differences between Rossi and Pedrosa / Stoner is that the young lads can ride a motorcycle bl**dy fast but Rossi can race a motorcycle bl**dy fast.

BD

Now that is a very good point

felt bad for lorenzo though when he jumped up trying to get the bike going again

The thing I like about Stoner is that while Rossi may be "the doctor" and everyone says he makes it look so easy etc, Stoner just seems to ride so brutal and aggressive, probably why he's gotten on with the ducati.

Hey, moved to Racing section, know technically speaking it isnt.. but its kinda turned out that way :)

Thanks vicki, was early in the morning for me so i couldnt decide where to post :)

...and well im new to watching it on tv, i have never seen it before on tv, i know that probably sounds daft, but im not a sports fan so dont usually watch the interactive channels, only at the moment because the snookers on (yes im a bit of a fan of that) - casually pressing the channel changer on the tv 100 or so times (yeh i've know idea where that dam remote control is :) ) i stumbled over the motogp purely by accident, my eyes lit up and i became transfixed lol - stuff the snooker i thought!

I decided not to take the weather for granted and got out for a good 100 mile ride out with a couple of others, then just red buttoned the race when I got in, great day!

I think the key differences between Rossi and Pedrosa / Stoner is that the young lads can ride a motorcycle bl**dy fast but Rossi can race a motorcycle bl**dy fast.

Or as Rossi put it in the post race interview with Matt Roberts, 'F*CKING fast'