Portsmouth Bike Meet

XmisterIS

When: Every first Wednesday of the month in the BST (British Summer Time) months. That means there's two more this year: 5th August and 2nd September.

Where: On the seafront, in the big coach park behind the D-Day museum. Looky here: http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=portsm ... PO5%203NT|

What: Apparently there's hundreds of bikers there, kit stalls, hog roast, etc (I have never been there before, so don't take my word for it!). My mate Gary who rides a Harley (chortle) will be on the gate ... (don't tell him I said "chortle" about his Harley though ... :mrgreen:).

What Time: 6pm onwards (I think - I will check with Gary).

Never seen or heard of it and I live a couple of minutes away from there :oops:

Will have to go take a look see me thinks :thumb:

There were lots of them thar yankie bike things in the Good Companion on the Eastern Road this evening.

:cheers:

Never seen or heard of it and I live a couple of minutes away from there :oops:

Will have to go take a look see me thinks :thumb:

There were lots of them thar yankie bike things in the Good Companion on the Eastern Road this evening.

:cheers:

Farmers meeting for the Half a Tractor club...

did you know the Harley was a farm bike.. tell them that next time they're polishing their chrome pipes...

Typical country bumpkins

Moan cos us townies invade their villages and they have the audacity to invade our pubs and clog the carpark up with lots of tractor halves :roll: :lol: