Mince pies at Matlock Sunday 13th Dec

TC

Lol, lets face it Fozzie, it was a bad idea for you to go on ahead and have some fun in those conditions lol. That corner was extremely tight :o

At least you know the rode a little bit better now. Please don't do it next year! I was shocked when i realised u'd gone down!

Thats all I had to say on the matter, I play nice untill provoked.

I have been over it loads of times! The corner I went down on is the corner I always take much too slowly :lol: Ironic huh?

I wasnt having fun, I was just heading home as I was running late as I wanted to be back in Northampton before it was dark!

Im getting an SV650 I think. Once the cbr600f has a change of clothes its going as its too bigger a bike in terms of physical size. Also it screams too much on the motorways! Need something sporty and fun to ride but can go the distance so looking out for a good SV.

Next year I hope to see you on a bigger bike Cobbz! If you have £2200 spare you can have mine once its all spotless!

Also can we do it VERY early december? So that its warmer and there is less chance of a spill because with these events its unfortunate but someone will have a drop on a rideout this big and at the time of year unless we all ride slowly!

Least I got to do the Via Gellia at a good pace :lol:

I was actually going through there rather fast thanks to Dave giving me clear room to run on ahead. That was the only part of the day I had my fun as the road allowed for it! The Mazda mx-5 that wanted a race just couldnt keep up as he was in the old model and they dont respond well in corners. The bike really changes direction like a house fly with little effort and lean!

Fozzie - the MX5 is an inanimate object - it didn't want to race, the driver probably just wanted to get past and enjoy himself, so it was you who was setting the pace not him.

I think you need to accept there won't always be someone else to blame when you come a cropper - if you analyse your 'accidents' I think you will find that you were at each and every one of them and therefore you must bear some degree of culpability.

Fozzie - the MX5 is an inanimate object - it didn't want to race, the driver probably just wanted to get past and enjoy himself, so it was you who was setting the pace not him.

I think you need to accept there won't always be someone else to blame when you come a cropper - if you analyse your 'accidents' I think you will find that you were at each and every one of them and therefore you must bear some degree of culpability.

mx-5 was on the Via Gellia and when I passed him he proceeded to chase me untill I pulled in to let him pass and wait for the others as he was getting silly.

I wasnt referencing the accident :wink:

Again leave me be over the accident. I was going through and hit diesel. I was silly thinking being a sunday there would be no trucks and therefore no diesel. I take responsibility over what happened and blame nothing but myself and the diesel. So again... Drop it.

mx-5 was on the Via Gellia and when I passed him he proceeded to chase me untill I pulled in to let him pass and wait for the others as he was getting silly.

I wasnt referencing the accident :wink:

Again leave me be over the accident. I was going through and hit diesel. I was silly thinking being a sunday there would be no trucks and therefore no diesel. I take responsibility over what happened and blame nothing but myself and the diesel. So again... Drop it.

Just blame it on me mate. Whatever happens around here it always seems to be my fault so I don't mind having your accident added to the list too.

Well come on PhatDad, its not like theres no reason for it, its always your fault! In fact, i think its your falt my fly came down!

Oh wait... that sounds wrong...

:P

Lol, indeed Fozzie, i can't wait either! I pretty much dream about getting a big bike hahah :D If i had 2.2k i'd love to take it off yr hands but i don't think i wanna spend that much money on a first big bike. And i'm gonna go for the safe option of a Bandit or Hornet i think. I can tell at some point i'm gonna f**k up and i'd rather learn from my mistakes on a cheaper bike.

Your bike did feel awesome to sit on though :twisted: Thats why i was so devastated when you came off, i was like NOOOO ITS A BEAUTIFUL BIKE, AND NOW ITS RUINED! ALL RUINED!!!

Kidding, but still :D

PHATDAD!!! YOOOOOUUU!!!

You put the diesel there! You perfectly planted 6 spots of it then one big blanket to finish the deed as I wobbled! You sabotaged my bung so it snapped off on impact! You evil evil evil man!! :lol:

Thats as dramatic as I can make a slip n drop on diesel :lol:

Also Cobbz. Get an SV650 like me. I have been told by peers and elders that have them they really are good for stability and they take drops really well. I aint going to a supersports untill I have 10 years experience or so just because they are twitchy buggers and im an all weather, all season rider :thumb:

I smashed an RS being a dingbat into a wall at national speed limits and walked away with nothing... I slowed the 600 down to 10-15mph and fell over and cracked a rib :lol:

I have to ask... wtf is with that?!?

I ride quite steadily and do none of the boy racer antics as people seem to suggest.

.....................The Mazda mx-5 that wanted a race just couldnt keep up as he was in the old model and they dont respond well in corners. The bike really changes direction like a house fly with little effort and lean!

You were saying....

and i'm not saying i'm accident free, but looking back i can see the mistakes made that caused the off. i just dont try and justify them on here. i only need to understand them myself.